Sunday, January 29, 2012

Motherhood

Whenever I look upon the meaning of the word "Motherhood" there is always a challenge that appears to me. Somehow I must say my mother is right when she describe motherhood as a forever responsibility not only to your children but to the grandchildren you may have in the future.

Motherhood is a challenge that requires a never ending obligation to a new mom and to all the women in the world.
Somehow every thing is true. The day I have known about my pregnancy, is also the day I slowly discover my responsibility as a mother.




As I go through the phase of pregnancy, I also have to prepare myself from the more challenging task I must face. As I notice, motherhood is generally a full time job to any woman who decided to start to settle down. When I was younger and never expect whether I may be a mother or not I don't understand  everything my mother explains to me. I always disagree with her because becoming a mother is an ordinary job as what I thought.


Well now, I am woken up with the reality. Motherhood isn't just a dream neither an illusion yet it is reality which you have to dwell upon. When I look back to those days I was anxious with my mom I felt sorry and embarrassed by my selfishness. I felt sorry for my mom because I never gave myself a chance to understand her.

Before I gave birth last year I made sure to asked my mothers forgiveness. But you know what she said? Just remember what you told me when you were still young. I wanted to complain because of that but of course I fully understand the meaning of my mothers words.


Then, I became a mother and the first of it was a full alarming and overwhelming experience because I do not know where and how to start. Right there and then , I googled every thing for me to learn the steps I should take firstly on the proper nurturing of my newborn. Now it has been two months and fortunately very thing goes well. I am proud that I never start learning too late. What a motherhood I discovered for the right time.




No comments:

Post a Comment