Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Year 2011

Time flies so fast that the year 2011 is almost on its ending. It came to this point where time had its limitations. To sum it up, 2011 is full of challenges. A challenge which makes me think of giving up and not to live a life I had planned and dreamed of. Then, I looked back and there I saw in the corner: a shining corner of new hope, The years that makes me live and the coming years that makes me dream again.

2011, is indeed a year of tears---- tears because I lost two of my relatives. Firs,t was my maternal grandfather, and now my Navy cousin. It happened at least twice; it was like a spice that hurts me badly. When life comes to its end, every thing around you became gloomy, but I have to be strong and brace myself with the truth--- none in this world is permanent.

Undesirable challenge which a definite unavoidable of human existence== partly because it is already our twins of survivability. It is funny isn't it? We complain but we never look up for a possible solution to solve the problem. we easily give up but we had never tried to stand again and face the reality of life. We have to accept the fact that life is full of surprises. Acceptance is a virtue.


Now that 2011 is about to end, what will be the coming year brings our life. A new challenge that will make our life miserable or a new challenge that will make us stronger and braver. I must say, I have had a lot this year. I had experienced being bothered, faced with circumstances and most of all, had a baby.

The fact that I am challenge with the idea of giving up my career and concentrate on taking care of my kid is actually a decision that made me teary I said, I can be a working mom. i can be like other mom who can still work outside their houses and still look after their kids. So, I have to stay home and let things go beyond my expectations.

Admittedly, I didn't expect this happen. Do I have any other choice? Indeed, I have. But I am doing this for my kid. A lot to complain but if you sit down and think f it, it will worth it. We do things for a reason such things happen for  a reason.

To sum up my 2011, it is not that very encouraging that's one of the reason there's another year to come.


Let then year of the dragon brings fire of success for the year 2012 and let us welcome it with a Joyful soul.

Goodbye 2011; welcome 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment