Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Three Years and Counting

Can you imagine how a woman  feel when her groom to be as her to marry her? It's heaven, right? When my man ask me to be his partner for the rest of his life my reaction was---- xoxo. That time I couldn't imagine myself to be a housewife. I must admit, I have a lot of fears. Fears that I may not do well in many aspect that my husband might not understand. 
  But to tell you, I didn't say no or yes. Neither of those words came out from my mouth. I was speechless.


Needless to say, I did have a so called "wedding blues". From the preparation to the day I vowed to God how much I wanted this guy to be with him for the re.st of my life, my mind is like a floating cotton.

 I don't exaggerate things. I am only reminiscing that day. It was May 1, 2009.


      The stuff that I have included here are actually my basis on preparing our invitations to the stuff we both like.  




The ring that both amaze us the first time we saw it.It was really gorgeous.







Now it is our third year anniversary. And we both feel like, we are dreaming. It was like, hey three years? Unbelievable! Yeah, that is how we felt yesterday.


     Love and discovery equals new life. We count and we move to the next level of our life---living together, run to each arm when we needed one another and always together for better or for worse.


                               

2 comments:

  1. so lovely
    I like it when you say "floating like cotton"
    nice blog dear and marvellous ring
    visit my blog LOYFLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete