Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Lost Soul

As her days go by and by, she always say like this- can I just runaway and never come back?

Will you be there for me and catch up on me? Her man was shocked. He said, Why? Where do you want to go?

THEN, she said-nowhere. She always wanted to dare somebody- people who cared , loved her, she dump them for no reason.

Late in the afternoon of Saturday, I accidentally bump into her at 7-11, I said hi, but she didn't look up. I said, are you Trisha? Still she's speechless.

There and then, she looks different, I hid behind the corridor so I can observe her from a distance, it disappoints me knowing she's no longer the woman I once admired, cared and loved.

It pains me and make my suddenly yearns of the sweet and lovely woman. I couldn't believe she's gone- her
soul was no longer the woman who once makes me tremble and blush.

I rush to her when someone reaches her, trying to touch her, I am trying to rescue her from trouble, but she just said" let go of me" it's my life. You're nothing to me.

To my surprised, She even showed how she'd changed a lot. I felt on my knees. I cried and braced myself trying to remember, to ask where did I go wrong?

The answer were unsearchable. It's luring my existence. She had lost her life because of me? No way!
I didn't think she'll become something I couldn't imagine. I didn't cause her trouble it's her choice I murmured.
Then, from that day on, I moved on. I never got another chance to look back. I decided to forget someone who ones a special person to me. Her Soul is no longer part of her body which. She's nowhere to find. A lost soul which troubled every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment