Saturday, September 17, 2011

Glimpse of Love

I look down the road of solitude. I didn't bother myself to look out, to watch out- then I stumble, the pit is

there, a halo path I shouldn't take. Then I pick up myself and again, I continue to carry along the sadness

and the loneliness of being alone.

I didn't notice the glistening light above me. I covered my face from shyness. I braced it- pacing it. TOUGH!

I said. I didn't realized it will be the beginning of my life's changes. How could I change myself? How could I

be like these people around me? Hey, someone called up, didn't bother myself to check who that is. I walk

fast, trying to run out of the crowd. There in a small space of the world I met him. Tired, but he tried to

catch up on me. He reach my hands and said, please bear a minute with me he beg, catching his breath.

I stepped back, pacing myself from him, readying to run. Hold back or else I'll probably hurt you I warn

him. He's too desperate. Try to reach my hands but failed. I started walking, but he follows me, he

continue to run after me. I hate you, I called out. I don't want to talk to you. Let go of me. Leave me

alone, firmly but my heart started to pound as hard as stone. I have a thousand dream to attain.

I turned around, I saw him, his piteous look, it pains me seeing him kneeling on the ground waiting for

me to run to him. I realized, I had loved him. Teardrops flowing on my cheeks. I can't hold on.

I rush back to him and there he waited for me.

With the glimpse of love I felt for him, it helps me with my whole being. He helps me to stand and move

on. He holds me tight-wrapping his hands around me, makes me feel secure, happy and glowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment