Sunday, March 27, 2011

The time has Come

I waited, I was wasted. I was disappointed, I was hurt. I was down and was dump. Until one day I survived. I stand again. I became stronger. I became more mature and immune to heartaches. I became wiser.

Till then, I said, I am going to be somebody. Someone who fights for her right. Someone who knows more than what she knew before. A minute later, the clock of my body struck down. it was a sign. It is a sign for me to move, move and move. I knew I can't. But I knew it I will pass this.

I started to stretched out my legs slowly. Slowly till I was able to get my feet on the ground again. At first, it wasn't easy to balance myself. It wasn't easy to walk and start moving forward. Then, I realized, I forgot to gain my strength. I forgot, I have to do something. Something I have waited for so long. Later, my legs stop shaking. My foot start moving forward, forward, forward.

I reach the place. The place seemed new. The place seemed strange. I look around and there I found my name. It was painted in an aqua-blue ink -my favorite color. The letters twinkled slowly, as the man appears on it. A smile that made me frown and a wide open hand that I ignored. I passed by the hallway and found my stuff at the end corner.

Neatly arranged. I don't remember when was the last time I have been in this place. I don't recall where I have been. then, the guy stood near me and said "Welcome back." Out of nowhere I never thought of him, I never had a glance of him. So i asked, where I have been? Why only now? I asked a lot of whys? But he never said one thing.

I stared at him and try to meet his eyes. he looks so gloomy. I frowned till we get closer and there I found myself embracing him. He hugged me back and whispered "the time has come." Welcome to my world baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment